Nigeria has taken the lead with 51% percent of the grand population countrywide utilizing internet gadgets even at the rural levels. The second position is occupied by Egypt with high momentous usage at almost every institution level. In countries like South Africa, Kenya, and Tanzania more than 30 percent have penetrated with the wave.
Internet & technological advancement has consistently expanded in past decades, and Africa is one of the continents anticipated to glimpse a remarkable growth inmordenistic space-age.
In compliance with US high-tech specialists’ report, the utility of Africa’s digital economy including the usage of mobile gadgets has significantly raised by more than 60 percent which is a positive indication.
African Countries With Internet Lion’s share Consumers?
Best Four African countries with an excessive aggregate of internet users, parallel to their internet insight rates (which is the sum of internet consumers split by a nation’s gross inhabitants)
- By January 2022. Nigeria had 109.2 million internet users
- Internet penetration in Nigeria raised by 51.0 percent of the total population at the start of 2022.
- Egypt stood with 75.66 million internet users in January 2022.
- Egypt’s internet penetration rate stood at 71.9 percent of the total population at the start of 2022.
3. South Africa
By January there were 41.19 million internet users in South Africa
South Africa’s internet penetration rate stood at 68.2 percent of the total population at the start of 2022.
- There were 23.35 million internet users in Kenya in January 2022.
- Kenya’s internet penetration rate stood at 42.0 percent of the total population at the start of 2022.
Seven essential merits to why South Sudan should capitalize on the usage of the Internet.
- Information, knowledge, and learning.
- Connectivity, communication, and sharing.
- Anonymity and making people equal.
- Address, mapping, and contact information.
- Banking, bills, and shopping.
- Selling and making money.
- Collaboration, work from home, and access to a global workforce.
Waa huyo amefiat